How much does the procedure cost?
For an operation with Dr Villnow please email us with your photos for an individual price.
Please note that body hair transplantation is more exhausting and time consuming than regular scalp hair and not every patient is suitable. For a price for this, please contact us with your photos.
Please check with us for more information about our photo journal offer.
How does it work?
- First, send us some photos. We usually need pictures of the front, back, both sides and the top of your head.
- Your chest as well if you are interested in a body hair transplant.
- The doctor looks at each person’s case individually.
- Once we have your photos, then we’ll send you a quote based on what the doctor thinks you need. This may take up to ten days as the doctor has a busy schedule.
- Or you can book a consultation in Düsseldorf or via Skype to see the doctor in person.
Are consultations free?
- Yes, all our consultations, by email and in person, are free of charge.
What is the Doctor looking for?
- Dr Villnow will look at both the balding area and the donor area on the back and sides of your head and on the chest and say how many grafts you will need.
- Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for your individual quote.
- We cover your stay in our in-patient rooms for every night of the surgery.
- We also provide you with all the food you need throughout your stay in our in-patient rooms.
- We do not cover accommodation for your partner or your family although our clinic is set in the grounds of the five star Breidenbacher Hof hotel.
- Our preferential rate there starts at 320 euros per night for a twin room and the clinic has a separate entrance directly into the hotel making this an outstanding combination if you wish to bring your family.
- Duesseldorf Central Station also houses a range of hotels at excellent value as well including an IBIS within the station itself costing 59 euros per night.
- The connection from the Central Station to Koenigsallee is very fast and the clinic is only an eight-minute walk from the nearest underground station.
Do I need to pay a deposit?
- Yes. We take a deposit of 10 percent (10%) of the total cost. This will be deducted from the final total. We do not take credit card payments for the deposit.
- We will then send you a date for the operation. We are usually booked out for at least two months in advance.
- In the event of a no-show or a late cancellation then we reserve the right to withhold payment although we will always attempt to find you a new operating date within reason.
- You can let us know one month in advance if you want to change the date of the operation.
When do I pay the rest?
- For the remainder we take bank transfer and cash. We do not take credit cards.
- If you have any questions then email us and we will help you manage your booking.
When is the next available date?
- We are usually booked out for at least two months in advance.
- Please send us an email to get the next available date.
- Our email address is: email@example.com